While I am sure that a litany of what I ate and the guilt level associated with each bite is no doubt FASCINATING to you all, why don't we just skip to the stats:
Original Weight: 312.0 lbsSO! That's far more exciting than last week, right? First of all, I truly believe the scale at my meeting was calibrated incorrectly, because I weighed in at home throughout the weeks and was consistently lower than anything WW had said. Also, a 4.2 pound loss in a week, while not impossible, seems unlikely.
Today's Weight: 298.6 lbs
Week's Change: -4.2 lbs
Total Loss: -13.4 lbs
Secondly, I am now UNDER 300 pounds. While that was not necessarily a stated goal with a date attached, it was kind of mathematically implied by the fact that my first goal is to be 16 pounds lighter than 312. Anyway, I'm really excited to be below that threshold once more and I NEVER plan to go back. I said that last time I dropped below 300, but I really mean it this time.
Lastly, I am back on track to hit my 5% goal by July 5th. That's the new goal to adjust for the meeting day change. And I know I said in my last post that I was too lazy to rewrite them, but I'm feeling energized by my success so I'm doing it now. I have this suspicion that none of you really care what the dates are or whether I write them out or not, but I'm invoking the "I write what I want" rule of blogging. As if I don't so that every time I open a new post. And like you don't invoke the "I read what I want" rule of blog reading no matter what I do. Whatever. I'm getting off track.
My goals (now adjusted for Fridays and other considerations):
- 07/05/13: 16 lbs lost (5% of starting weight)
- 08/09/13: 25 lbs lost
- 08/30/13: 31 lbs lost (10% of starting weight)
- 11/15/13: 50 lbs lost
- 12/20/13: 62 lbs lost (20% of starting weight) -- added because November through February is a long time without a goal
- 02/07/14: 75 lbs lost
- 04/11/14: 93 lbs lost (30% of my starting weight) -- added because once you start counting tenths, you keep counting, I guess
- 05/02/14: 100 lbs lost (1 year from start) -- this one may be off by a week, but I like symmetry
- 06/27/14: 113 lbs lost (under 200 lbs)
- 09/03/14: 128 lbs lost (ultimate goal)
This kind of blows my mind every time I think of it.