Happy Sunday! I've been really awful at posting on the weekends, so I wrote this Friday afternoon and scheduled it for Sunday, which is today, I guess. When you're reading it. But it's actually two days from now, when I'm writing it. This is freaking me out. Can I tell the future now? Anyway, I'm not sure I trust this whole scheduling thing and I thought this might be a post to test it out on. Wow. Ending a sentence on two prepositions. I'm going to glide on over to the next paragraph and pretend I didn't just do that.
I know I did this a while back, but I feel like I have a whole different set of readers (but a very grateful shout out to those who have been here forever!). So today, I'm going to ask you some questions to get to know you all. Then you get to ask me questions in return. It's as simple as that. Ready? Set? Go.
1. Are you married or single? Or even trying to be married or trying to be single?
2. Do you have children? If not, are you planning to? If yes, how many do you have and do you ever want to give one or more of them away? (I may or may not be in the market)
3. What is your favorite day of the week?
4. Tell me one obscure thing about you--something that makes you unique or special or different or weird.
5. If you could change one small thing abut the world, what is it and why? Not like "world peace" or anything. More like "I wish every body always brushed their teeth" or "I would eliminate all dryer lint."
6. Who is your favorite blogger? (I'm not fishing for compliments here, I'm looking for new material and/or getting to know your taste) Also, do you blog and am I reading you? Because I should be.
7. Tell me your BEST childhood memory. OR? Tell me your EARLIEST childhood memory. Or both.
8. Do you tweet? Do I follow you? Do you follow me?
9. What do you value most? This is vague on purpose.
10. When you fold your hands, which thumb is closest to you, left or right?
So answer as many (all, none (except not none because that's not fun at all!), some, one) as you feel like answering. Then ask whatever you feel like asking (just remember my rules). Have you always wondered what shampoo I use? That would be a little weird, but I'd tell you (Dove). Do you want to know more about Satan's Cat? I've got stories, let me tell you. Are you interested in my views on pharmaceutical companies? I don't really have any, but I'd make some up for you!
So go answer! Then ask!